Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Picadilly Line / The huge world of Emily Small (1967)















Tracklist
1. Emily Small (The Huge World Thereof)
2. Silver Paper Dress
3. At The Third Stroke
4. Can You See Me
5. Your Dog Won't Bark
6. How Could You Say You're Leaving Me
7. Gone Gone Gone
8. Twiggs
9. Tumble Down World
10. Visions Of Johanna
11. Come & Sing A Song
12. Her Name Is Easy

Bonus Tracks

13 - Rosemary's Bluebell Day
14 - Gunny Sunside
15 - Country Girl
16 - No One Else Can See
17 - Yellow Rainbow
18 - I Know, She Believes
19 - Evenings With Corrina
20 - My Best Friend
21 - Memories Fade
22 - I Can Tell You Everything

1 comment:

massiosare89 said...

Muchas gracias, lo busque hace un año y en todos los blog no servian los links, me acorde hoy...

por fin escuchare este disco que me llamo la atencion desde el primer momento que vi su portada

Gracias, muchas gracias